Comprehensive Estate Plans
A well-drafted will can make a difference between having your wishes followed for how you want to distribute your assets and care of your children after your death, and letting the courts make those decisions for you and your loved ones after you are gone. Shouldn’t you be the one to make those decisions? Turn to the Adams Law Firm for effective and efficient wills planning services designed with you and your needs in mind.
Is it time for a Will?
If you think it might be time to consider planning to have your Will written, consider the following questions:
- Do you have young children?
- Do you have a complicated estate?
- Do you have a blended family?
- Do you own real property?
- Do you have specific wishes regarding how you want your property distributed?
- Do you want to save money during the probate process?
- Do you have an estate worth more than two million dollars (not including the face value of your life insurance policies)?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these questions? Then it may be in your best interests to have a Will.
The Adams Law Firm‘s team of Katy estate planning attorneys have extensive experience advising individuals and families in all matters involving Wills and other estate planning documents. Our services range from wills drafting to helping families enforce the terms of a will in probate court.
Occasionally, heirs cannot agree on what a Will means, whether a Will is enforceable, or how an estate should be distributed. If we are retained by the estate, we can represent the estate in such proceedings. If we have not been retained by the executor to probate the Will, we can represent individual heirs who would like to either challenge the distribution or better understand their rights under the Will. To learn more about your legal options, contact us at (281) 391-9237.