Katy Estate Planning Attorneys
At the Adams Law Firm, we bring decades of shared experience assisting clients and their families with estate planning. We want to make sure that all of our clients are prepared for what life has in store for them. Our team works hard to find the right solutions that provide the greatest protection. You’ve worked hard to build up your estate, now let’s help you protect it.
Our law firm can assist clients with:
- Probate: We can guide you through the complex probate process and help you settle your loved one’s affairs efficiently and effectively.
- Estate Planning: Our estate planning team provides comprehensive and customized plans that provide the maximum protection.
- Elder Law: As our loved ones age, it is important to prepare them for all of life’s potential challenges. Let our team help you.
- Trusts: There is a wide selection of trusts available that offer various protections. We can help you tailor a set of trusts that is right for you.
- Wills: Wills allow you to do many things, including transfer assets to beneficiaries, express end-of-life wishes, and more.
- Power of Attorney: With a power of attorney, you can appoint a trusted loved one to make important decisions on your behalf in the event of incapacitation.
- Special Needs Planning: Worried about your special needs loved one? During special needs planning, we can guide you through many of the important choices involved in making sure your loved one is comfortable.
Schedule a Consultation Today
We know that you may have many questions about how to start, what type of plan you need, and many other details. Our law firm would be happy to help you answer all of your questions and explain more about estate planning.
We welcome clients from all across Harris, Fort Bend, Waller, and surrounding counties.